Sunday, June 20, 2010

Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

I am Thankful for your all answers, some answers were good, some was nice %26amp; some was Lame.



I found my question Pretty Confusing Coz I am not giving my Identity. I have a Huge Reason for that coz I don閳ユ獩 want Paparazzi surround me, %26amp; I don閳ユ獩 want to see my self閳ユ獨 News in Newspaper %26amp; Magazines. But its my promise that I will come out from the Curtain閳?



And what we can say about andy roddick , He is world Tennis champion, he dates two peoples at a time , Mandy Moore %26amp; Maria Sharapova.



I think that he is Gay. He always want to date with guy who is exactly like him but he cant get kinnda man so he dated with Mandy閳?.coz if we takes M of mandy閳ユ獨 name out we will get Andy閳?%26amp; the three first three letter of Mandy閳ユ獨 Name is MAN..she is looks like Manchester as well. That was enough Crap閳? Lets get to the Point



Some people asked me for more details well I will not like to disclose more information about myself閳? I have White skin, Black Hair, Green Brownish eyes, I think its not enough but I cant tell much sorry coz I am afraid. More I can say that I m more than Brad pitt, Tom Cruise, Leornardo Caprio , elvis etc . etc.



I m studying now not giving much time to my profession %26amp; I don閳ユ獩 wanna be any media issue.



For Maria, I have advice, wait for me, or figure me out or search for my email address.



Once again thanks %26amp; Plz reply, or throw ur comments %26amp; if u did that I will answer u question as well.



Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

yeah .. supposedly



Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

she is perfect for me as well



Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

i hate matia szhara pova. SHe SUCKS!!



Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

why%26gt;%26gt; why... why do people ask these dumb questions, keep your silly fantasies personal. you've got no chance with her. you dont actually know her. GET REAL



Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

I think Sharapova is perfect for you but there is only a small chance you will date Sharapova. But don't worry, keep trying. In this world there is nothing impossible.



Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

Your question is very confusing, but I will say that any man that has a chance to date Maria Sharapova is very lucky because she is awesome and HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Will I Date Maria Sharapova? Is She Perfect For Me? Re opened -2?

you know if i was maria and i read this i'd probably go jump off a bridge. you are very bizarre. i hope you are not stalking the poor girl because you sound like you are completely obsessed with her.



for you, i have advice... get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance