Sunday, June 20, 2010

Velcro rollers - help!?

I know a lot of people use velcro rollers for curls BUT i've seen people in magazines and on tv who put rollers in to add volume and keep hair smooth and straight. Does anyone know what I mean and know how to do this?



Thanks x



Velcro rollers - help!?

Buy the largest velco your hair will wrap around(at least two times) and section hair into alot of large pieces and roll then hit with hot blow dryer on each roller . Let cool 10 minutes then spray with lite-hold hairspray and take down. Be sure and roll hair up tight to hold fizz and curl out.



Velcro rollers - help!?

Im not quite sure about the straight bit, but the bigger the rollers are, the more 'oomph' and volume you get lol



Velcro rollers - help!?

I know just what you mean I have very frizzy wavy hair, when I was younger I used rollers to straighten it, but have found it is much quicker to blow dry it and the use a very large barrel curling iron to straighten and smooth it out.



Also does add volume as well.



Velcro rollers - help!?

I tried Velcro rollers once and they did not curl my hair well, instead they added volume. I put them after my shower then went to bed (I didn't put any products in my hair) Now I don't know if this was because I did it wrong (which I highly doubt) or because my hair doesn't curl easily but it added A LOT of volume to my hair. I don't know if it makes it sleek in shiner but I do know if you want that then you can go out a buy a paddle brush. They are the big brushes with soft bristles. I know people always compliment me on the shininess and softness of my hair when I use it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance