Thursday, June 17, 2010

BFFs are "dorks".?

Ok I love my friends, but there are things that I don't feel comfortable talking about with them. Like just girly stuff like hair and makeup and magazines and clothes. My friends are awesome, but its just wierd. Like I just brought up 17 magazine and my friend gets all quiet and stuff and seems like she doesnt want to talk about it. and same with face stuff, hair and clothes! Its soooooo annoying. I mean she doesnt like do anything "cool". I mean like she wears the wrong color cover up on acne, and on dress down days (we have 2 wear uniforms) she wear jeans and an oversized tshirt. We are like the dorks of the class!! I wish I could like be friends with the popular girls. They talk about all that stuff and are really nice. I would fit right in. I like the stuff they do, I dress like them. Its just I love my friends so much and the are always there for me. But some stuff we just can't talk about. What can I do? Im in 7th grade.



BFFs are "dorks".?

I'm in 7th grade too!!! * *



Who cares if they r dorks?



Talk about stuff they like. Then they might start to talk about stuff you like.



It's wortha shot!!



LOL ; )



BFFs are "dorks".?

I am in grade 7 too! Just walk up and trying to talk to them or tell your friend what wrong way they wear Report It



BFFs are "dorks".?

Who cares if they r dorks if u really love them you wouldnt care if they are dorks populars cool ugly and if its a real friendship there would be nothing weird about that



BFFs are "dorks".?

Start talking to the popular girls, but you can keep the same friends you have already.



BFFs are "dorks".?

well i think that the best thing to do is confront the girls about it.. i mean i kno seventh grade is pretty hard like the "in between" stage.. and what you might find out is that you are too nice to be with the "popular" crowd.. those girls might look good on the outside but on the inside some of them are very mean.. I kno exactly what you mean.. tell me how it goes



BFFs are "dorks".?

umm please don't be talking like this. You sound fake.Sometimes the "geeky" kids are the nicest kids around! The popular people are usually nothing more than a bunch of @$$holes that talk bad about you when your not there. Don't take the people you have for granted. You could possibly try to make other friends too, but don't blow off the old people.



BFFs are "dorks".?

wow, that one is definitely hard



make new friends, but keep the old ones



remember, you CAN have more than one friend!



if the popular girls are nice and fun and like the same stuff as you, then you should absolutely try to be friends with them.



just make sure you still do stuff with your old friends.



BFFs are "dorks".?

how did you u bcome friends with them? if u feel that they are dorky, what about you? may be someone else feels that YOU are dorky!! don't be mean , they are your friends, no matter what.



BFFs are "dorks".?

people like you need to shut up and actually do something about your stupid unrealistic problem. i mea really, why do you care so much? your an idiot.



BFFs are "dorks".?

make some other friends who share that intrest with you.



BFFs are "dorks".?

exactly.....i have the same prob but not as bad as yours. i still %26lt;33 em!! i mean for me, i dress like the popular ppl but my friends dress relly weird sometimes...so like yea. and idk wat to do!! sooo srry for not rlly answering thnx for the points tho!



BFFs are "dorks".?

ok - i hate to say this, but you are being quite unfair to you friend!!! she is your friend no matter what she wears, right?!?! out of all the people to "judge" her - it should NEVER be you!!! having different interests and likes are good between two friends, and you shouldnt want her to change to be more like you. you may want to be a little more open minded and accept the differences between you two - and maybe expand your horizon a lil wider. oh and good luck with the "popular" girls - what they dress like, and the makeup they wear may not really represent what they are like. remember who your friends are - and make sure you dont fall into the trap of being popular - that will not always last and you will always need your friends!!



BFFs are "dorks".?

I don't know but I had the opposite problem. I'm an adult now, but when I was younger I always felt like I didn't have anyone to relate to because I DIDN'T like talking about makeup and all that stuff. I wished I could find someone to talk to about other things, but it was difficult so I often befriended boys instead.



You don't necessarily have to find popular friends to find people with things in common. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who want to talk about makeup and hair, etc. that are not in the "popular" clique. Maybe your current friends feel that they can't relate to YOU either. They might want someone to talk about school, family, and hobbies with but you don't share the same interests. Let your friends know how you feel. Maybe you're just not compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance