Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is there anything better than being a girly girl at a spa and salon? My first time and I love it!?

Because I've just "joined" the girl's team - lol! - this was my first time at a salon. (I'm a transgendered woman who has finally come out). What fun! I received my first professional manicure, pedicure, facial, hair styling and make up. The ladies were so nice, so welcoming. It was great being fussed over while chatting w/the ladies and reading magazines. My stylist was so sweet -giving me options for my hair and telling me how pretty I am and how now I'd be getting a lot of attention from boys. Another woman - a young mom - agreed, telling me I am a lot prettier than most of the girls she knows. I'm typing this as I'm sitting in a coffee shop and I could be walking on air. Not that I looked that bad before but this is amazing! Guys were actually looking at me as I was leaving the mall! I can't wait to go to school - I'm going to get my new id done and go to class. And I definitely can't wait to go out w/my girlfriends tonight - I love my new hair!



Is there anything better than being a girly girl at a spa and salon? My first time and I love it!?

Glad to hear you are so cheerful! Its always nice to feel good about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance