Thursday, June 17, 2010

Asian guys who like white girls~what is the attraction?

My husband is asian and I'm caucasian. He said he doesn't like asian girls and is just attracted to white girls. When I ask what it is about them, he says, "I don't know. It's the skinny blonde hair, blue eyed, big breasted white girls that you see in magazines or on tv."



By the way, I don't fit that description. I've always been big boned, brown hair, blue eyes and medium size breasts. I told him, even though that's his attraction, no matter how much I love him, I will never dye my hair blonde for him. I hate seeing dark roots grow out. hahaha.



Anyway, I guess my question is this: If you're an asian guy that likes white girls, what is it that attracts you to them?



Asian guys who like white girls~what is the attraction?

i guess white girls r ever so dominating..or atleast they r depicted to be like that...their height...personality..everything looks so dominating..which is the complete opposite with asian women...thats y i guess asian guys like white females..



Asian guys who like white girls~what is the attraction?

I'm just like your husband. I like skinny White girls with blond hair, blue eyes, nice tight *** (which most Asian girls don't have), and all that. Most importantly, white girls are very open when it comes to sex. Most Asian girls were raised in traditional families. Report It



Asian guys who like white girls~what is the attraction?

My boyfriend is white and he only likes asian girls! he hates blonde haired blue eyes girls!I guess its just your attraction! its hard to explain!will never know! even he can't tell me why



Asian guys who like white girls~what is the attraction?

My boyfriend is asian, and its not about race with us. he isn't just dating me cause Im white. But we have had a talk once where i asked him if his grandparents/parents wouldn't accept me cause I am white, and i was wrong. He told me marrying white is higher class. thats not the case with us, but still, I would like to more about that.. weird, i know.



Asian guys who like white girls~what is the attraction?

I don't think anyone can explain why one is drawn to specific features, or race. Personally I have no preference but I do know a white guy who is NOT attracted at all to white girls. He's only attacted to either Asian, Indians or middle eastern women. According to him, white girls are boring and he thinks that foreign girls are smarter, more mature etc.



Who knows? I don't think that is true at all since I've heard about some of the girls he dated. They didn't seem to be that impressive to me honestly. So the question is a mystery.



But sure I would say may be your husband find white girls sexy and attractive no matter what. Just like how some men find Asian or middle eastern women sexy.



Asian guys who like white girls~what is the attraction?

hoho~I'm a native chinese guy,I really love white girls,especially latino girls



In my opinion,asian guys as me like the character of white girls,such as passion,hot and oppostics,but face is also a part affect it.



and can u tell me,does white girls like chinese guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance