Sunday, June 20, 2010

Upcoming Event - I need help planning!?

My friend and I are going to go to our homecoming in a couple of weeks. I'm an expert at getting ready for special events myself, but this time we decided to give ourselves a rest and our dates a little twist by getting our make-up and hair done. I am clueless, and I have a couple of questions to help me get started.



1) Make-up - I've heard to go to Dillard's or Macy's...do they really know what they are doing? And what kind of $ is it going to be?



2) Hair - I know of several salons in the area, but I'm not sure as to what I should be looking for. Several magazines say to have a trial before the special event so that you know what your hair is going to look like - is this included in the price, or is it seperate? Should I have a style picked out, or should I let the stylist work with my hair just based on what type of style I want (up-do)?



3) What times should I schedule this? Pictures at 5:30. Also, what should be done first?



Thanks so much for all the help!



Upcoming Event - I need help planning!?

k i think you should go to a salon to do BOTH ur makeup and hair that will really turn on ur dates. you should definietly have a pic with u for ur hairstyle. when u go to the salon and tell them what shades u like for make up. u'll turn out very pretty and u WILL impress ur dates. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance