Thursday, June 17, 2010

My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

Rachel's Christmas Listé–³?br>



1.) Victoria's Secret Giftcard



2.)American Eagle Giftcard



3.) Hollister Girtcard



4.) Seventeen Magazines



5.)Hair Extensions



6.)Tanning Bed Membership/Giftcard



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

yeah...it would be good without the hair extensions and tanning bed.



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

It's better to ask for what you want, then get stuff you can't use. Just remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

from my point of view none of that sounds expensive to me but it all depends how much on the gift cards



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

if your giftcard limits are over 50 bucks... you should let friends and family members give you gifts they choose.



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

It does sound expensive yes. Remember its not the price but the thought that counts in a Christmas gift.



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

If your paremts can afford it no...it looks like it would be around 800-900 dollars Merry Christmas! Hope you get what u want!



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

Tanning may be inappropriate for a teenager due to the possible health risks such as skin cancer



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

well you know your family's financial set-up. could they afford this? many people i know couldn't, and some could. also, it really depends on how much the gift-cards are worth. hollister, AE, and VS, are all pretty expensive so you would probably get about $50 in each gift card. i know hair extensions are very expensive though. i guess your list sounds pretty reasonable, if you mean from all of your family, instead of just your parents. but then again, it depends on how much money your family makes. i hope you can get what you want, its good that you're concerned with whether or not its too expesnive. ask for it all and see what happens.



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

I think that it is a LITTLE to expensive but do you really need the tanning bed membership and hair extensions???



i like giftcards!



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

Expensive and shallow.



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

well, there's no harm in wishing... just don't badger anyone for them. if your parents could afford them then good luck! if not, you can always save money from your allowance to buy the stuff you want.



My christmas list? .. does all this stuff sound too expensive?

way too expensive!!!!! especially the hair extensions!!! but if u pay for it than that is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance