Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm tired of ponytails! Please help!?

It's curly, layered and of medium length. And, it's always in a ponytail with the disobedient short layers clipped behind the ears. I want to look different! I love going through fashion magazines looking at how models have done their hair, and wishing I could do the same. Yet, I don't feel like spending more than a few minutes before the mirror (I don't wear makeup, save lip balm).



I don't want to straighten it even to look different because, my hair is kinda thin and I already lack volume on the crown. With my curly hair and round face, I do look approachable and guys tend to like me, but I want to look more "hot" and "modern".



My dream is to have side-swept bangs, but my forehead isn't broad enough and the curls will make me look like someone in the 80's.



Help!



I'm tired of ponytails! Please help!?

nair



I'm tired of ponytails! Please help!?

Honestly no matter what size your forhead is bangs work no matter what. What it comes down to what men what in women(hair wise) bangs typically rank best. Furthermore it does not take much effort and with the variety of bang styles available you will find one that fits you!



I'm tired of ponytails! Please help!?

try different ways ov putin ur hair.. put it in a bun or curl it or leave it down ... i was in that same situation nd all i did was but my hair into different ways nd change it up every day not the same all the time... have it in a bun 1 day nd have it in a side pony tail the next day jus change it up so it not the same all the time nd keep lookin at magiznes to get new ideas.. maybe u should get ur hair braided... good luck wit dat!!!



I'm tired of ponytails! Please help!?

You can't be some one you already aren't ,,,, Concentrate on just being yourself and no one else ,,,, That's what fad and fashion setters do ,,,, They make the most of what nature has given them ,,,, If you use make up then use only enough to enhance your features and not cover them up ,,,, Allot of girls ,,,, mostly the young ones believe that they have to apply enough make up to cover themselves completely and paint the face on that they want people to see ,,,, Could be referred to as a false face ,,,, Usually guys that are attracted to a girl like are attracted to the false face so what happens when she takes that face off ,,,, Just stick to the natural you ,,,, Don't try so much to look "hot" as you put it ,,,, It could wind you up in hot water ,,,, Just be your natural self that should be hot enough ,,,, There's someone out there waiting for you ,,,, When you spot him then let him find you ,,,, Yoda said this ,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance