Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you had a younger brother who told you he honestly wanted to live a girl, could you handle it?

I'm scared to death to see my brother over the holidays. I've been never happy being a boy - my friends were all girls and we liked the same movies, tv shows, magazines, etc. I loved playing w/makeup and hair - and going shopping w/my girlfriends. A few months, my college roommates convinced me to let them dress me up as a girl! Well, I loved it - it's been awesome! What started as an evening out has become practically full-time. I've gone from borrowing their clothes (and make-up) to having all of my own. (And a really cute hairstyle). My friends have been great and even their boyfriends have been very nice. (One new one doesn't even "know"). I'm thisclose to starting to date (but that's another story). This has made me become such an optimist. People that I worried about interacting w/ - like beauticians, clothes saleswomen- have been great - many have become friends. I even got a job baby sitting one's daughter. But I know this is going to be shocking - how do i tell him?



If you had a younger brother who told you he honestly wanted to live a girl, could you handle it?

Just say this is who I am now. If u love me then u will understand. I might be a little different now but we r still family. I was never happy being a boy and now I'm a girl.



If you had a younger brother who told you he honestly wanted to live a girl, could you handle it?

"To Know Me, Is To Love Me"! I know so many do not take the time! "They are the losers, Not You! I say: Live your Life, Behave and Kind! Help when you can, and "LOVE" everyone! Good luck and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance