Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is it OK to lead a lavish/excessive lifestyle and indulge?

Part of me feels guilty with all the suffering and all the crap this world has to offer, but I was born a poor immigrant and am now an upper-middle class "American," and I find myself with bank accounts, so many credit cards, opportunities after I got out of college, and a lifestyle/world that is just 800 light years away from where I came from.



People are constantly hating on me, trying to see me fail, and telling me that I'm going to hell or that I'm somehow evil for enjoying my life and having fun. (even though in America, 90% of young people do the same).



Still though, I end up feeling guilty and sorry for myself, like I should be saving my money, instead of reading Fashion magazines, spending it on hair products, cosmetics, clothes, car, and luxuries.



Then I have people saying that I'm a wannabee Hollywood type, just because of it all.



ALL I'm really doing is, I guess for lack of better ways of saying it, milking it because I can, but I feel guilty at the same time.



Is it OK to lead a lavish/excessive lifestyle and indulge?

First, ignore the people who a negative towards you. They are just jealous. Second, give some of your money to the charity of your choice. This is a good thing to do, and it will help alleviate some of your feelings of guilt. Don't forget to indulge yourself from time to time. This is the incentive you need to keep up the good work.



Is it OK to lead a lavish/excessive lifestyle and indulge?

Send it all to me, go back to poverty. You know you were much happier when broke. Think how you will laugh at all the angst that you unloaded on me by giving me the cause of your missery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance