Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going for a change?

I was thinking of dying my hair a plum brown. My natural colour is dark brown and i am blonde at the minute. I have dark blue eyes. Extremely dark lol think of the anime drawings that kind of dark blue. And was wondering what you all think of dark blue eyes and brown hair?



I do modeling here in Ireland. Normal and celeb look a like teen modelling for teen magazines and such. And theres only so few normal celebs that i have done,,,keira knightley, natalie portman e.t.c. so it interests me into changing my look and contributed to models like adriana lima.....



Should is stay blonde or go plum brown anyways thats my main question! sorry for going of the tracks there lol..Please i need your insight people!



Going for a change?

Well I personally like blue eyes with blonde hair, and brown eyes with brown hair.



But since your eyes are a dark blue, I say go for the plum brown! Even if you don't like it, you can always change back!



My cousin has brown hair with dark blue eyes and she looks pretty! Maybe you will too...?



Going for a change?

The best insight will be at a hairdressers - do not put your faith in the kind of people that habituate YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance