Sunday, June 20, 2010

GIRLY GIRLS: How can I be MORE LADY-LIKE??? or MORE femanine??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

Yes, I'm a girl. I bite my nails since I was a kid and can't stop. My nails are short and chewed up. I think maybe I should get my eyebrows waxed - right now I've been shaving them cuz I hate the pain of plucking... My toe nails don't look good either - although I've been told I have pretty feet... I don't have much money to go to beauty salons. I don't wear dresses ever or hardly anything that is remotely femanine. Should I start looking at fashion magazines for inspiration - and if so - which ones will inspire me? I have longish hair that is nice - but I never wear it up or in a hair style...would that help me be more femanine? I NEED ADVICE - Help me out girls!!!



GIRLY GIRLS: How can I be MORE LADY-LIKE??? or MORE femanine??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

I would say to invest in one good manicure/pedicure, and from their it shouldn't be too hard to keep your nails in good shape on your own. Nail polish can cover up a lot of damage, or if you can't stop biting, try fake nails.



I don't think you need to wear dresses+skirts to be girly, as long as your clothes have a nice fit and aren't too unisex too often.



As for eyebrows, it shouldn't cost too much to get them waxed, and waxing can last a while. I don't see a problem with shaving eyebrows if it works for you, other than the fact that if you aren't careful, it's easy to accidentally shave off half a brow. ;) Lol. Trust me - I found that out 3 years ago.



For hair, try out some cheap styling products to give your hair body, and maybe for fun, try a different texture or color- like, if you've had straight, brown hair for years, maybe buy curlers and make it wavy, and add highlights. For easy, cute waves, try braiding your hair while it's wet and letting it dry like that. The waves will straighten out quickly, though, without some sort of holding spray.



I don't think that any certain hairstyle - down, up, ponytail, braid - is particularly more feminine than any other. And I don't particularly wear a lot of makeup, but you could start out with a quick, 5-minute routine. A few dots of foundation and a bit of mascara or eyeshadow can go a long way. :)



GIRLY GIRLS: How can I be MORE LADY-LIKE??? or MORE femanine??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

start wearing more clothes that r girly and that suit u. f i have the same problem wit my nails my toenails r fine but not my fingernails is u want to look at a magazine than go ahead but just make sure that u dont look fake like the girls in there



GIRLY GIRLS: How can I be MORE LADY-LIKE??? or MORE femanine??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

go to a salon - they are very helpful and can give you good advice.



GIRLY GIRLS: How can I be MORE LADY-LIKE??? or MORE femanine??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

ok.. i was just like you until 5th grade.. i still bite my nails but that isnt bad.. ok.. get your self just one pedicure and keep them good from then on.. paint them a pretty color but dont clip them tooooo short and dont let them grow out to long.. you could wear your hair up but if you dont want to get side bangs or part your hair to the left. shop at hollister, abercrombie, american eagle, wetseal, or aeropostal.. they have really girly clothes there.. you will see a lot of other feminine girls in there too. if your not sure what to get look at what they are wearing and try to get something remotly similar!.. tell me if that helps..



unionchik2011@yahoo.com is my email



GIRLY GIRLS: How can I be MORE LADY-LIKE??? or MORE femanine??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

Nails : buy sum nail hardener and apply it that will make u stop biteing bcuz it tast so horrible and about your hair style it do something with it



GIRLY GIRLS: How can I be MORE LADY-LIKE??? or MORE femanine??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

you can buy this nail hardener from the chemist just as them there because i was once like you and worried about all those things i dont wear dresses but i wear heaps of pink. jeans is my favourite clothing the nail hardener is a descusting taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance