Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies, what would you do if you caught me in your hose. heels, skirts?

When I was 23 was watching a girlfriends place for a week whlie she was out of town, well "Carla" was 6 foot tall, very leggy and a really pretty lady. Well was bored one night , shaved my legs, arms, chest, ect. looked in her closet and found this gorgeous ankle lenght black leather skirt, hot ankle strap black pumps, black bustier , and she had new leggs jet black hose, well tried them on, did my hair ( was long then) looked at a womens magazine and did my makeup. Was a thrill, new it was " wrong" but it felt so good.



well Carla came home, caught me, was pissed at first , then she looked at me up and down, kinda smirked and told me to get into her car, she said if I wanted to dress like a woman, I was going to be her " woman" for the night, she "punished me" by showing me off in all the bars we hung out at.



So, what would you gals do? freak, love it , or participate?



Ladies, what would you do if you caught me in your hose. heels, skirts?

I am bi-sexual, so Yes I would take you out to eat, have a few drinks then bring you home to my bed to finish out the night.



Would you have any hesitations?



Ladies, what would you do if you caught me in your hose. heels, skirts?

"N"saysable,



I might have a few hesitations ... but You could get me to do it. I'm sure you could coax me out of the house to the car. Then once in the car and stuck with nothing but the clothes I'm wearing well, I guess I'd kind of be at your mercy ... hehehe, sounds like fun.



I can sympathize with this one. I like to dress up but, only at home, I never go out that way (ok, except on Halloween). If I was watching a girlfriends place though, it would be awfully tempting to look in her closet. So many great things, might have to try one one. Maybe a short black skirt, a sexy top, and a pair of shoes with a high heel on them and ankle straps (or maybe a pair of boots). Top it all off with a short black leather jacket. I wouldn't touch her intimates but after dressing up in the clothes, I might have to find a little make-up and try to finish the look and the whole experience.



With my luck I'd be standing there eyeing myself in the mirror and wondering what to do for boobs when she walked in ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance