Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

I've been this way all of my life - a very femmy boy - my friends are all girls and we like the same things - movies, tv shows, magazines. I love playing w/makeup and my hair - and going shopping w/my girlfriends. Recently, my college roomates convinced me to start hanging out w/them as a girl - it's awesome! On saturday, I had my first day at a beauty shop - it was so much fun, and the ladies were all so nice. And I love how I look now - I learned a lot. It was so fun going out that night - boys are so much nicer now!



We commute to a community college so wednesday I'm going to try to get the courage to go to school as the new - real - me. First, I'm going to the dean's office to tell them of my plans - maybe they can put me in the same classes in different sections. I'm also going to start looking for a new part time job. Has anyone else done this - I'm so happy!



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Good for you! I rather like being a guy myself, and there are some aspects of traditional femininity that annoy me about women. But I bet you would be fun to know, and I congratulate what you're doing.



And if anyone says anything mean on here they are not likely to be people worth knowing. You have to be true to yourself and who cares as long as you aren't hurting someone else.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Nope, I can honestly say I haven't. But it's not what's right for me. If it's right for you and makes you happy, as you aren't hurting anyone, go ahead! Have fun and be happy, just always be yourself. Good luck in school! :)



Oh to answer your question, no I do not want to be a girl. I'm a bit attached to my howdy-do and I don't want to give it up for a bajingo!



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

i wouldn't want to be a chick... periods... no weenie... blah...



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Well, to be honest, if I were to be reincarnated, I'd certainly hope it would be as a chick, and I'm certain I'd be a lesbian.



However, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy the monthly problems that they endure most of their lives.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

good for you always be yourself!!



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

nope because i'm a girl already,, but i could see why you'd wanna be a girl,, without getting your period or pregnant,



but congradulations man



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

If you can do it more power to ya! I couldn't take the cut in pay though.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

no i actually haven't but it sounds like you are very happy. i've usually been a girly girl and i love it!!! i love putting on makeup and doing my hair (when i'm having a good hair day!)lol have fun with your new look!!!!



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

dude... live your life... feel good... but don't get a sex change... you will not be able to be either a father or a mother then...



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

amen to that, sister. chicks rule.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

as a dude i say it's harder to be a girl cuz of drama,PMS,pregnancy's,etc...



and guys don't have to deal with all that stuff.



Guys ROCK!



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Aww bless your cute little heart!



But I'm good with the penis thanks. :)



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

so are you a boy but turned into a girl, well good for you, and yeah all the fun girlie girl things may be fun but what about PMS, giving birth, raising kids, all the house work, WHAT ABOUT THINGS THAT GO ON IN REAL LIFE?



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Hum....I'm sorry sweetie but here are some resons WHY I wish I wasn't a girl EVERY month.



-Period



-PMS



-Hair



-Maintinence



-Dirty Old Men



-Crap..am I prego?



-Shaving



-Carrying a child



-Give birth to a 8 pound child through a tiny hole.



Eat it brotha, I'm sorry to say being a girl sucks. I'm not a butch or anything by the way......



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Your approach is very mature and I like the fact you're taking action in your new sex-changed life, especially in a country that frowns (to put it mildly) on such behaviour. Congratulations, a bunch of my friends and I really admire you. Good luck!



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

I don't do that and I don't judge you, but I wouldn't want to be a girl because they go through a lot. They go through child birth, their period, and just a lot of stuff that guys don't. I think they're very tough but I wouldn't want to go through that, but if you do, go right ahead it's cool with me!!! : )



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

i like being myself



but yea girls r hot and sexy :)



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Yeah I can undersatnd that. I'm a girl (well a woman) and it rocks.



All this crap about PMS, childbirth, pregnancy, etc., like you're ever going to have to worry about that. And if you did, so what?



We live with it!!!!!!! At least we think with our brains. (sorry that was a dig at all those gender bashers who are having a go at femininity).



I'm happy for you too. You are who you are.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

its nice to see a guy who'd wants to be like a women. most guys would rather kill themselves than be one. they see no value in being female (manu girls think that ways too)



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

I only wish my dear. I've been a girl inside all of my life, raised my children and now at age 50 Im so bored with being a male. You go girl and good luck. If I had it to do again I would be a total female at age 17, I was really cute and I made such a pretty girl. I do make a pretty woman now but only part tyme when I can find girlfriends to have fun with like you're doing. Do you have any you could send to me to help. Just kidding. Geri xoxo girlfriend



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

aww thats great... im glad your happy!



and well...im a girl... and holy crap... it SUCKS... so so bad... periods... childbirth... not being able to pee standing up or be able to aim it for fun xD.... and well yeh hehe



but you have fun! and be proud and good on you for being who you are!



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Don't mistake all what you have been saying there for being a transsexual. There are many other things that you could be.



Cross-dressing is done by many people. Have fun and enjoy it. Don't jump too early. It is a long and difficult journey ahead if this is what you want to do.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

your a guy..weirdo



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

OMG锝曪綊銆€锝囷絹锝欍€€锝夛綎锝呫€€锝庯綎锝掋€€锝旓綀锝忥綍锝囷綀锝斻€€锝愶綇锝擄綋锝夛絺锝岋絽銆€锝傦綍锝斻€€锝?..



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

So your a chick with a dick? aye? lol, gowan blad, but personally i dont belive in that, i belive we choose to feel what we feel, we choose to do the things we do, i belive its WRONG changing your gender to which you was born, its all tempation %26amp; YOU are seem to be giving into it, you have to be strong minded/hearted to resist such tempations, its same with drugs, the strong minded/hearted can resist such things which are wrong, its all a test, we all are tested in this life, God throws all kinds of tests at you, this life is temporary %26amp; NOT eternal, some are ingorant to belive this, if you born a boy then stay a boy, be strong, play sport, relax chill but dont change your gender, get some self-respect, dignity and pride, not saying your a bad person but your being weak minded/hearted, we weren't born a specifi gender so we can change it, thank God in how he created you, dont change his creation, go religious, this might help solve your insecurities, Peace.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

I'm sure the real lads are pleased to see the back of you.



Who wouldn't want to be a chick? Girls rule!?

Your Weird Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance