Sunday, June 20, 2010

Perfect Models?

I have a question,



my friend is a model I see her in magazines occasionally but when I do she is really skinny (which she is not in real life). Her hair is tinted different (she hates people touching her hair).



I know they photoshop, and when girls se me with her. They go "OMG she is so ugly in real life" which she is not.



Why do people expect models to be 100% perfect when imperfection does not exist?



Perfect Models?

i hate people who think perfect really exsists. i mean when i see a "perfect" girl in a magazine, i look at it, wish i was her, and then relize that i am happy as myself. I can always find the beauty in someone. and i think the world should do the same.



Perfect Models?

they say she is ugly in real life because they are so used to seeing her so perfect in pictures..



Perfect Models?

People are brainwashed by media. Simple.



Perfect Models?

People want perfection, and they'll never find it, so creating perfection is the closest you can get.



Perfect Models?

Because people believe that the models actually look like that in real life. They do not think photoshop is done. Basically, they are idiots.



Perfect Models?

Some people are just jealous.Maybe they say that because they expect her to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance