Sunday, June 20, 2010

Advice needed for a braid beginner?

Help, i need advice on how to start braiding my daughter's hair. I used to braid my cousin's hair when i was a kid but i'm way outta practice. My little one has good, thick hair perfect for braiding.



I usually take her to a salon to get it done, but i want to do it. Not a money issue really, just a bonding thing.



Where do i start, any magazines or books that you'd recomend? What styling products should i use?



Anything that i've missed, please let me know, thanks.



Advice needed for a braid beginner?

Well why don't you go and watch a the salon and pick it up? I did that and practiced and now I'm pretty good.



What you do is get 3 pieces of hair, (they should all be the same size), the one to the right you put over the middle the the on from the left you put over the middle and so on. That's about how simple it is! Have a go and your little one will love you for it, but im sure she already does!



Advice needed for a braid beginner?

I am in the same boat. My son has beautiful hair and I want to be able to braid it myself. It is not tight enough when I do it, they come out quickly. I think that it just takes practice, meanwhile they have to go out looking like that.....HAHAHA. lol



Advice needed for a braid beginner?

start simple and just to two big one part her hair in the middle and got down each side.



from there do more and more each time once you get the hang of it again.



Advice needed for a braid beginner?

it depends on what kind of braiding??? but there is books on how to braid or the next time you go to take your daughter to the salon wach how they do it and practice on a fake barbies head first so you wont get her hair all tangled up.



Advice needed for a braid beginner?

here are some styles



http://www.universalsalons.com/styles.as...



Advice needed for a braid beginner?

the best advice that i could give you is ask a homegirl, your mom,a sister if u have one, an older couzin, her grandma. Thats the best way...my daddy use to do my hair when i was younger n he did a good job to cause my mom worked like 4am so he had to.My dad learned from his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance