Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why are you staring?

Yesterday I was at work-I'm a checkout boy at sainsbury's, it was pretty quiet, and my sup told me to watch a suspicious looking bloke who was hanging around the shop front, I did between serving customers and while I was just sitting waiting for more. I only tried to have little glances-he was shirtless, dark hair, in jeans and flip flops and was shiftily looking through magazines, DVD's and stuff. I admit for a bloke he wasn't that bad looking, but every time I took my glance he was staring at me, he didn't even look away when I looked at him, he changed positions a few times but just kept looking at me. I thought he was looking for an opening to nick something. then he just left through a register behind me and apparently only bought a chocolate....very suspicious



what du reckon people?



Is he up to something?



Why was he staring at me?



Why are you staring?

You nailed it - he KNEW he was being watched (by you), and he tried to intimidate you by staring at you. Since THAT didn't work - he just bought the cheapest thing he could (so that he wouldn't look suspicious), and left ;););)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance