Sunday, June 20, 2010

Are small body wave perms in?

I really want a small body wave perm, to just get a lil somethin extra for my hair. It's a dark brown and totally straight, and sometimes it gets real borin! My hair stylist told me that no one wears them anymore, but i have seen them in tons of magazines! Are they in? Here's wat i'm talkin about!



http://img.timeinc.net/instyle/images/20...



Please check this out and see what you think. That's not me, just an example of the hair i want. Please post all that you know, and i will be forever grateful! Thanks a ton and God bless!



Are small body wave perms in?

Okay, I got a perm, looking for this:



http://othfrancegaleries.free.fr/albums/...



Instead, I looked like a poodle. I hated it. So, I took about, 3 showers, and it went down. I still didn't like it.



Its been 3 months and my hair is still curly, but its not as bad anymore. I straighten it sometimes but when I'm lazy I just leave it as is. It looks wicked cute when I put them in pigtails, though.



I wouldn't recommend it. But, the good thing is, my natural hair is a lot thicker than it was.



Perms also lighten your hair, giving you random blonde streaks, which I didn't like at all. But that can be remedied with a base dye your stylist can give you.



Are small body wave perms in?

well you shouldnt want to get them just because their "in". if you want to get it, then do it. i was thinking of getting a body wave perm too. but just because their not "in" shouldnt stop you. you just might start a new trend. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance