Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who wouldn't want to be a girl? Chicks rule!?

I've been this way all of my life - a very femmy boy - my friends are all girls and we like the same things - movies, tv shows, magazines. I love playing w/makeup and my hair - and going shopping w/my girlfriends. Recently, my college roomates convinced me to start hanging out w/them as a girl - it's awesome! On saturday, I had my first day at a beauty shop - it was so much fun, and the ladies were all so nice. And I love how I look now - I learned a lot. It was so fun going out that night - boys are so much nicer now!



We commute to a community college so wednesday I'm going to try to get the courage to go to school as the new - real - me. First, I'm going to the dean's office to tell them of my plans - maybe they can put me in the same classes in different sections. I'm also going to start looking for a new part time job. Has anyone else done this - I'm so happy!



Who wouldn't want to be a girl? Chicks rule!?

I'm exactly the same buddy (Y), All my mates are girls except for a few, that I pretty much just drink with. I love my hair and jewlerery etc. Make up is a bit too far. Lol. But yeah, I'm very femonein, so much infact my mum thinks I'm gay. Which I'm not. I'm just really femonen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance