Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should i go for the pixie?

right now my hair is at my shoulders and i have been looking in magazines and online at short hair for girls. i would love to have short hair because it is easy and cute but i dont know if it is right for me. i am 15 and i do have an ovular face which goes well with like every hair cut but i dont want to look like a boy at all because i do play sports like basketball, should i do it??? and does anyone have anymore pictures??? i really need hair help!!!



Should i go for the pixie?

Pixie cuts are super adorable but not many can pull them off. You have to have a very feminine face shape to do it or else you look like a boy.



http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainme...



If you have a face shape resembling hers I would go for it.



Here is another picture of a girl with a pixie cut that has a very oval face shape and I think it looks adorable:



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/7/E/Oval...



Celebrity pixie cuts:



http://www.geocities.com/rorton2001/pick...



sorry I keep editing my post. I'm kind of having fun searching for cute pixie cuts. lol.



Should i go for the pixie?

Go with your instincts!



Pixies are cute and fun, and while I don't have any pictures, sometimes short cuts can be more feminine...Using some fun product to style it up. You're young, so enjoy yourself! Go for the cut, it will grow back if you change your mind.



Check out Short Style magazine. It's only 3.99 and has TONS of pixies, I read it at my hairdressers.



I hope this helps!



Should i go for the pixie?

if your not sure about going for the pixie i'd first get your hair cut shorter just not that short like this picture:



http://www.glamforless.com/mandymooresho...



good luck, im sure you'll look great!!!



Should i go for the pixie?

I definitely think you have to have the right face shape and features to pull of that hair style. It wouldn't go with me at all, but it is cute on certain people. I would go to a salon and consult with a stylist, or try to find a website where you can do the virtual hairstyle thing, where you upload a picture of yourself and try on diff. hairstyles. Good luck



Should i go for the pixie?

go for it. trust me, i had supper long hair, and i have a oval face too and i cut my hair short, you CAN pull it off, UNLESS you facial structure kinda looks like a boy, but if your face is soft and looks like a girl than go for it, i couldnt pull it off since my bone structure kinda loks boyish, but you can pull it, and if you do play sport tha better, now you dont have to worry about tieing it up and sweating and your hair sticking to your face, plus pixie cuts are easy handleing. you can pull it off. Havent you seen americas next top model! the girl get their hair chopped off, and their beautifull.! try it!



Should i go for the pixie?

It takes so long to grow back out if you change your mind - plus fall is coming and colder weather - do you really want your hair that short?



Take some time to think about it. I know a girl who cut her's all off and it was truly awful. There's nothing she can do with it - at least you can curl, staighten or put your's up. I wouldn't if it were me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance