Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls Day with my Bestfriendsss???

okay



me and my Bffs are having alot of boy drama



so i think it would do us all good to have a Girls Day :)



there might be 3-4of us.



but probably just 3 including me



here are my ideas :



-get our nails done



-go out to eat



-watch movies



-read magazines



-do our hair



-experiment with makeup



-pick out outfits



-go out boy watching @ mabye the mall



-shopping!!!



-go back to someones house and chill.



:)



any more ideas?



we are all 13-14



:)



thanks allooot!!!!



%26lt;3



Girls Day with my Bestfriendsss???

Ooooo! That sounds awesome! Anyways you could have a sleepover at someone's house after the mall or maybe go see a silly movie like Mr. Magoriams(sp?) very late at night so no one is there, then you can talk through the whole movie, jump in front of the screen, race down the aisles, whatever! Oh and take pictures of you jumping in front of the screen. Trust me! It is so fun! =) (Not that I have done that or anything.............. hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance