Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should i go for the the pixie? #2?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z179/...



i hope this picture helps its not a very good one.



right now my hair is like an inch above my shoulders and i have been looking in magazines and online at short hair for girls. i would love to have short hair because it is easy and cute but i dont know if it is right for me. i am 15 and i do have an ovular face which goes well with like every hair cut but i dont want to look like a boy at all because i do play sports like basketball, should i do it??? and does anyone have anymore pictures??? i really need hair help!!!



Should i go for the the pixie? #2?

NO NO NO!!!!!



my best friend got this done and everytime she wears just some sweatshirt and jeans girls will check her out and she looks like a model all skinney and absolutly gorgeous so NO save yourself



Should i go for the the pixie? #2?

okay honey...here's a GREAT link for ya! theis will take you straight to "Best %26amp; Worst Short Haircuts For an Oval Face"



Have fun! I went from hair literally below my knees to a pixie 7 yeaars ago and I'll NEVER go back ...this haircut is too easy ..



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance