Sunday, June 20, 2010

Does Pantene's brunette shampoo....?

ok, i read in a magazine that if you have brown hair and use a Blonde shampoo, then it will give your hair a lighter shade. So i was wondering since i'm blonde if i used the brunette shampoo, would it is give my hair a darker color? and will it stay on for a long time



Does Pantene's brunette shampoo....?

as a salon owner and experienced stylist, I would have to say that this is very very unlikely, unless the persons hair was very porous, its possible to make yours slightly darker but I would not recommend it, as the colour would be yuk for want of a better word



Does Pantene's brunette shampoo....?

it does a little its not like it goes majorly dark but a little but theres two colors you should use the one for darker shades of brown



Does Pantene's brunette shampoo....?

Good question, I've used the brunette but for the same reson you use the blonde. I'm not sure about that, I don't know if it's some type of dye in the shampoo or just something to 'protect' your color.



Does Pantene's brunette shampoo....?

I don't think so. I use it, and it hasn't changed my color. It's just supposed to enhance and make the color of colored hair last longer.



Does Pantene's brunette shampoo....?

I doubt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance